This 5 day residential course will cover every aspect of launching, running and expanding
your bouquet business. This will be an intensive, fast-paced, hands-on course that
will equip you with the skills and knowledge to run a successful home bakery.
Practical training includes:
· A range of cupcake recipes
· Make perfectly pipeable, stable buttercream
· How to pipe and perfect a wide variety of buttercream flowers
· Get the most from your piping nozzles
· Multiple designs with minimal effort
· Colouring, shading & blending your buttercream
· Working with flavours
· Planning your range
· Managing your workload & workspace for maximum efficiency
· Construct a range of bouquet sizes
· Presentation & assembly
· Wrapping techniques
· How to build in added value
· Quick fixes, tips & tricks
· Recommended suppliers & best value products
Business training includes:
· How to market your business
· What can social media do for me?
· Understanding profit building
· Business plan development
· How to build a niche market
· Developing public relations.
· Website development
· Payment vehicles
· Simple but effective business accounting
· Basic Food Safety & hygiene (and certification if required)
· Preparing your kitchen for EHO
And much, much more!
This course is ideal for those who wish to launch a home-based business or are seeking
to develop their current range and reach. You will leave with a business in a box,
ready to unpack and get started as soon as you get home.
All course content will be personally coached & overseen by Allison at Bouquets &
Buttercream HQ in Wexford, Ireland.
Day 1 Arrive during afternoon, meet & greet, Food Safety overview.
Day 2 Full day practical – baking & making / Evening session: the business of business
Day 3 Full day practical – piping skills, colour & design / Evening session: the
business of business (2).
Day 4 Full day practical – construction & presentation /Evening session: the business
of business (3).
Day 5 Morning practical - Let’s wrap it up! / Afternoon session: Launching your
Your course also includes 4 nights accommodation & transfers to/from the beautiful
Bridge House at Foulksmills which is just 5 miles from the training venue, all meals,
snacks and refreshments, all course materials, equipment , course certificate and
your ‘business in a box’ starter kit, PLUS 6 months ongoing business mentoring via
an exclusive online group with a dedicated business advisor and continued association
& networking within the Bouquets & Buttercream brand (option to extend if required).
Monday 15th- Friday 19th October 2018
Cost - €1450.00 per person
The course is limited to six participants to ensure close one to one support.
A deposit of £250.00 secures your place, with the balance to be paid 3 weeks prior
to arrival. Deposits are non-refundable unless a replacement candidate can be arranged.